Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
Brian Boru Millennium Banquet
25th of April 2014 at Clontarf Castle
Join us on the 25th of April 2014 at Clontarf Castle for a sumptuous 4 course Gala Dinner followed by superb traditional Irish music & Dance!
Also in attendance will be JOURNALIST and former CNN Anchorman MILES O’BRIEN who will be honoured at the gala Friday night banquet as an outstanding descendant of Brian Boru living abroad.
LILY O’BRIEN CHOCOLATES AND FOUNDER MARY ANN O’BRIEN is also to be honoured as outstanding O’Brien company and individual operating and living in Ireland.
- Banquet Tickets now available at €85 per person
- 3 nights B&B package at Clontarf Castle Hotel including the Banquet €273 per person sharing (24-27 April)
- 2 nights B&B package at Clontarf Castle Hotel including the Banquet €235 per person sharing (Fri 25th & Sat 26th April)
- 2 nights B&B package at Clontarf Castle Hotel including the Banquet €170 per person sharing (Thur 24th & Fri 25th April)
- 1 night B&B package at Clontarf Castle Hotel including the Banquet €135 per person sharing (Fri 25th April)
To enquire about the banquet, please contact us using the form below:
Please use the note section to tell us which option you wish to book (banquet or banquet and package). Please also specify the number of people in your group.
If calling our Tollfree numbers, please be aware that as we are based in Ireland, we are 5 hours ahead of EST. If you miss us and prefer that we call back, just leave a message with your name and contact details.
With a few exceptions, we all enjoyed a great vacation(particularly the golfers). We played 11 golf courses in 14 days and all of them were in good condition.
Our only bad hotel experience was at the Albany Hotel in Edinburgh. Once we got a few issues resolved, that also went fairly well.
The transportation was great, and we are all very happy that we decided to use a hired driver for this trip. I don't think that we could have gotten our luggage in any vehicle that we could have rented.
Cathal did an excellent job in arranging this trip. In addition to dealing with 6 demanding people, he handled all the arrangements to our satisfaction. I think that any problems encountered were out of his control.
I think, taking all things into consideration(people, hotels, golf, transportation, food, etc.), that we preferred Ireland to Scotland.
Bill Watkins, Lexington, SC