Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
English & Scottish Discovery (8 day/7 night)
Your Escorted Coach Tour of Britain Includes
8 days/7 nights/12 meals
- Roundtrip group airport transfers when you book our flights - $30 per person fee applies to land only bookings
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional tour director
- 7 nights in hotels listed
- Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
- 5 dinners (D) including
- - Welcome dinner in Windsor
- - Scottish Evening in Edinburgh
- - 3 table d'hote dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Walking tours of Windsor and York
- Tours of London, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- London open-top bus tour with Tower of London or kensington palace visit
- St Andrews walking tour
- Loch Lomond scenic cruise
- Reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 7 to 21 departures
- Visits and admissions to St. Paul's Cathedral, The Beatles Story, Dove Cottage, Old Blacksmith’s Shop at Gretna Green, Edinburgh Castle, and St. Andrews Cathedral
- Headsets for walking tours
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
Stay at the following (or similar):
- Doubletree by Hilton London Islington, London (2 nights)
- Hilton Hotel, Liverpool (1 night)
- Macdonald Houstoun House Hotel, Uphall, near Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Columba Hotel, Inverness (1 night)
- Menzies Hotel, Glasgow (1 night)
The Tower of London is an imposing fortress situated on the north bank of the River Thames in London. This historic castle was founded by William the Conqueror in 1066 and it was initially a basic timber and earth structure. Around 1078 it was remodelled and the structure known as The White Tower was built....read more
Edinburgh, the inspiring capital city of Scotland, where centuries of history meet a vibrant, cosmopolitan city in an unforgettable setting. Situated in Lothian, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, Edinburgh is rich in associations with the past and has many historic buildings, including Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace, the churches of St. Giles, Greyfriars and the Canongate, and an extensive Georgian New Town built in the 18th century. Edinburgh's Old Town and New Town are jointly listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city hosts the annual Edinburgh International Festival, which is one of many events that run between the end of July and early September each year. The best known of these events are the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the Edinburgh International Festival, the ...read more
St Andrews is a former royal burgh on the east coast of Fife in Scotland, named after Saint Andrew the Apostle. The town is home to the University of St Andrews, the third oldest university in the English-speaking world and the oldest in Scotland. The University is an integral part of the burgh, and during term time students make up approximately one third of the town's population.There has been an important church in St Andrews since at least the 8th century, and a bishopric since at least the 11th century. The settlement grew to the west of St Andrews cathedral with the southern side of the Scores to the north and the Kinness burn to the south. The burgh soon became the ecclesiastical capital of Scotland, a position which was held until the Scottish Reformation. The famous cathedral, the...read more
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland, and the third largest in the United Kingdom. It is situated on the River Clyde in the country's West Central Lowlands.Glasgow grew from a small rural settlement on the River Clyde to become one of the largest seaports in Britain. Expanding from the medieval bishopric and royal burgh, and the later establishment of the University of Glasgow in the 15th century, it became a major centre of the Scottish Enlightenment in the 18th century. From the 18th century the city also grew as one of Great Britain's main hubs of transatlantic trade with North America and the West Indies. In Glasgow, Scotland’s city of style, you can find world-class attractions, museums and galleries, stunning architecture, works by renowned designer and artist Charles Rennie...read more
The trip in Ireland was very good and met our expectations.
All arrangements made by you was very good and the attractions suggested were as described for you. We visit all places that the time permmited and without any stress or discomfort. The hotels and B&B met our expectations too.
I do not have any problem to drive and found the places.
The detailed informations sent by you give me all that I needed.
Congratulations for your and thanks very much.
Ney Dos Santos, Brazil